When you’re an SAAS software publisher or provider, a predictable recurring revenue stream can make or break a company in today’s economy—but to manage it effectively, sales, service and finance must partner closely. ContractNet has to tools to manage your client subscriptions, allowing you to easily model future revenue, alert your salespeople and clients as critical renewal and option dates approach, add services and one-time fees to invoice batches, and stay on top of changes in your client base while having one-click access to contract documents, contacts, provisions, and key underlying asset data.
ContractNet’s built-in recurring revenue management is easily integrated with all of your front- and back-office processes including your accounting system. This means you’ll get a complete, real-time view of your customers and all of their interactions with your company. ContractNet helps you drive profitability by increasing billing efficiency and bolstering revenue recognition processes. You’ll also improve customer satisfaction —increasing the number of customers who renew, upgrade and buy more services.
If you’re like the many companies that utilize more and more subscription software services each year, ContractNet helps you track your contracted expenses, enforce service provisions, and key in on opportunities to evaluate, consolidate, and review your agreements. ContractNet gets the key information to the right people at the right time in your agreement life cycle, saving the head-scratching and pouring through file cabinets and document repositories so you can get down to business with your important software vendors quickly.
- Tailor customer billing processes to your business using ContractNet’s simple recurring stream management
- Minimize errors and revenue recognition issues and eliminate the need for expensive custom integration
- Support pricing changes, tax application, and indexed escalations to subscription plans in response to customer or market demand
- Get a single real-time view of your subscription management operations globally and interact consistently with customers around the world
- Ensure that your company can handle changing revenue recognition policies and model revenue over the contract terms of your entire portfolio
- Eliminate the risks that come with spreadsheet-based processes, limited financial systems, and home grown databases
- Drive customer profitability by employing true contract management along with batch financial processing, minimizing back office costs
- Equip sales, finance and call centers with all the relevant information they need to deliver excellent service and increase customer renewals
- Strong management of recurring revenue-based billing processes
- Bill customers for one time and recurring charges on any schedule
- Manage different payment terms, and automatically calculate prorations, escalations, and individual billing stream terms in advance or in arrears for each revenue stream.
- Provide customers with self-service capabilities that turn your subscription management program into a competitive asset.
- Integrate your billing, Recievables, and Collections processes with all back-office functions, including order management, accounts receivable, cash application and any general ledger
- Proactively Communicate to the sales and service team
- Global subscriber base support:
- Multi-currency management
- Manage and apply multiple tax schedules for local taxes across subsidiaries, GST, VAT, consumption tax or general sales tax, and more.
- Give your users customizable dashboards and listing